Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome post

Hey everybody, welcome to the "NecroVMX plays video games" blog. Most of you are here from my YouTube channel so welcome subs and randoms.

The premise is this is an extention of my channel, things that can't be videos will be posted here. Also I'll be posting all my videos here so you can watch them from here if you care to do that, I'll have additional commentary on the videos here on occasion.

To talk about myself, I'm a 28 year old gamer and I identify myself as old-school. I've been gaming since I was a very young child, though it all blew up when I got the NES at the age of 9. I own a multitude of systems: NES, SNES, N64, Playstation, Saturn, Dreamcast, GameCube, PS2, Wii and X-Box 360 and the normal handhelds; Game Boy, GBA, DS.

I am an avid fan of emulation and have an extensive collection of emualtors and ROMs. To give an idea of size my emulation folder is over 30gb in size.

As for my personal life and whatnot. I work in an accounting office, other than playing and collecting games I'm an avid fan of music, books and comics. I have a girlfriend, Julee who occasionally does videos with me (hi babe!) and I can usually be found online

If you wish to contact me (other than here or on youtube) you can use the following methods:

AIM: NecroVMX
Yahoo Instant messenger: crookedstepvmx
MSN Instant messenger: necrovm@hotmail.com (I do NOT check this email!)
Googletalk/email: necrovmx@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment