Monday, August 17, 2009

Videos

I was gone for a while, so here's the video update and why I wasn't doing videos for a bit.

First off, I got pissed off at some comments, and this lead to a two part rant. You'll have to go to the channel and watch, as I've disabled embedding on those. However, here is the two-part followup.





Then a GameCube collection update



And my look at the Game Boy Color



Started gameplay vids again yesterday with a terrible GBA army men game



An all right genesis baseball game



And the last Streets of Rage game I'll be doing, 2 on the Game Gear



This brings me to today's videos, here is Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the Atari 2600 (yes, that's right)



Monster in my Pocket, which isn't about the peen of massive peenness



And the original Final Fight, bringing us to that part of "Streets of Final Fight". The video did something WEIRD so I had some fun with annotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment