Monday, July 6, 2009

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO

You know, I gotta get the PS2 version of this game, the GCN controller really isn't made for it. But that being said, it's also not nearly as bad as I thought. Here's some videos of me playing it.





Speaking of fighting games, why in the fuck is the PS2 version of Capcom vs SNK so fucking rare and expensive? If you can get it for less than 70 dollars that's really good. I mean what the flaming fuck? I'd get the less expensive X-Box version but the compatibility is an issue. It'll play on the 360 but shittily. So fuck that. You'd think being available on PSN and XBLA would make it less expensive to own the actual thing. I'd get it from XBLA but honestly there really is something to be said for owning the actual fucking game.

No comments:

Post a Comment